Privacy StatementBWCS Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat your data.
Why we collect data about you
To be able to operate efficiently when dealing with your enquiries and to continue to provide an efficient service to you we need to be able to communicate with you.
To operate our business it is essential to collect and process some data, such as:
- Forms filled out on our website allow us to collect information provided by you
- Data collected from communications from you (e.g. via email or written correspondence)
- When acquiring services or attending conferences we obtain the relevant data necessary to process your order and provide the agreed services including:
- your name
- your business/organisation name
- postal address
- email address
- telephone number
- job title
We process personal information collected for the purposes of:
- Providing our services including but not limited to invoicing, tickets, event and service communications
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests
- Event advertising
- Providing you with information about products and services
Please note that if you have explicitly agreed to receiving contact from us from some other form (e.g. having sent us an email or written correspondence, or by producing your contact information at a conference) then you may be added to our Newsletter email list (from which you can opt-out/unsubscribe)
Sharing Your Personal Information
Provided always that you have provided the necessary consent(s), we may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with you or them, including couriers for delivery services
- To keep you updated in relation to issues, news or opportunities in relation to the services we provide, we will securely store your email address with our email newsletter service provider - Campaign Monitor who, themselves, are fully GDPR compliant
Personal data held by us is stored on secure computers in our offices.
The records we hold about you will not be kept for any longer than necessary. We review data on an annual basis, removing any contacts no longer current.
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms used by BWCS are subject to the privacy policies of those platforms - we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting these.
BWCS will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms. We encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to make contact through our primary communication channels listed below.
Access and Correction and Deletion
You have the right to alter or have deleted your personal data from our records. We want to make sure that any information we hold on you is up to date and correct. If you have any requests concerning your personal information BWCS holds about you, to obtain a copy or any queries regarding these practices please contact us at the contact listed below:
6 Worcester Road
If you are unhappy with the way we have handled your personal data then please contact us in the first instance and we will endeavour to deal with your concerns.
If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office, you will find ways to contact them on their website www.ico.org.uk
This statement was last updated May 2018